Monday, June 15, 2009

JUNE 15, 2009

hey all, cya tonight, aspen park 6pm.

Why do we meet?

"The best cross country runners are made in June, July and August."

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Jumaa Ikangaa, Olympic Champ

"I run because it's my passion, and not just a sport. Every time I walk out the door, I know why I'm going where I'm going and I'm already focused on that special place where I find my peace and solitude. Running, to me, is more than just a physical exercise... it's a consistent reward for victory! " Sasha Azevedo

"People ask why I run. I say, "If you have to ask, you will never understand". It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." Erin Leonard

""Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'" - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian and sub-2:12 marathoner

No comments: