Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DELTA INFO

Saturday - DELTA INVITE, 2 mile race one of my favorite races of the year.  Directions in parent packet or google Delta College.  Its just north of Saginaw.    Exit 160 off I-75 to Bay Road, then immediately RIGHT on Delta Road.  Go down a mile.  Delta College is on your right.

time schedule -- bus departs at 7:15 am SHARP !!!!!

AWARDS: 40 MEDALS - ALL RACES – Plus ribbons to additional jr. high and elementary finishers


Plaque to 1st & 2nd place teams in Division I, II, III and IV.

Plaque to H.S. INDIVIDUAL CHAMPION and RUNNER-UP in each race. (Div. I/II & III/IV)

Plaque to 1st and 2nd place Junior High boys team & girls team. – 7th & 8th graders only



DISTANCE: 2 miles for Open and all High School races 2 miles for 7th/8th grade races

2 miles for K-6th grade race OR 600 yards for the Elementary (K-5th grade)



Format will be as follows:

**9:30 - OPEN 2 MILE – MEDALS AT THE FINISH LINE

10:00 - DIVISION III & IV VARSITY BOYS

10:20 - DIVISION III & IV VARSITY GIRLS

10:40 - ALL J.V. BOYS (DIVISION I, II, III & IV)

11:00 - ALL J.V. GIRLS (DIVISION I, II, III, & IV)

*11:30 - TEAM & INDIVIDUAL AWARDS - DIVISION III, & IV

11:40 - DIVISION I & II VARSITY BOYS

12:00 - DIVISION I & II VARSITY GIRLS

12:20 - J.H. BOYS RACE (2 miles)

12:45 - J.H. GIRLS RACE (2 miles)

*1:05 - TEAM & INDIVIDUAL AWARDS - DIVISION I & II

*1:10 - PRESENTATION OF THE AL KAYNER AWARD (top male and female of the day)

1:15 – K-6th GRADE 2 MILE RACE (GIRLS & BOYS TOGETHER)

1:30 - ELEMENTARY RACE – 600 YARDS (GIRLS & BOYS) K-5TH GRADE ONLY

*1:40 - TEAM AWARDS - JUNIOR HIGH BOYS & GIRLS

No comments: