Saturday, August 6, 2016

Practice August 10th @ 9am at Aspen Park and ....

Official practice starts Wed Aug 10th at 9am at Aspen Park.

Make sure you have your physical form turned in to GHS front office OR deliver to me at practice.

Practice is @ 9am every day the first week Aug 10-11-12  Wed Thurs Friday.  No practice Saturday.  Team camp starts Monday.

parent meeting 6pm Wed Aug 10th also.  This is for ALL parents.  We will cover team rules/regs and also go through all Team Camp information.

last thing  300 mile club runners have earned a 300 mile club sweatshirt and will get it at team camp if they notify me now with a size. Inbox me on facebook or send me text.Carlie Martella Justin Desloover Zak Zakery Goddard Autumn Zimmer Daryl Desloover ... me ... who else?? Need sizes!

No comments: