Monday, September 26, 2016

PARENT INFORMATION - home invitational Oct 22 and regionals Oct 29

I posted this on facebook in a group chat, but I know some parents do not have facebook so I am also posting here....  here is a link to the time schedule for our home invitational Home Invite Information

Hello GHSXC parents - Just a quick note here from Coach Jeff Kalember - our home invitational is coming up quickly and once again I'd like your help. We host over 1000 runners and 1000 spectators to our home meet on Oct 22nd, and then again on Oct 29th for regionals. I need help with concessions, packet hand out to coaches, parking, t-shirt sales and finish line. I would like to have two shifts at each area if possible so people are not stuck doing one thing all day. These big meets make us BIG $$ for the team so we can do nice things for the kids like new warmups and nice tents 🙂 Our concession stand will be much smaller this year (hot dogs, brats, candy, drinks and coffee/hot chocolate) - we will also have a "FOOD TRUCK" (happy taco) for food. If you'd like to work the concession stand, please be thinking about how we can easily cook hot dogs and brats and keep them hot! Many of you have helped in the past and know how this whole process works - if you're new we'll train you. I am tentatively planning a parent "organizing" meeting for Wednesday Oct 19th at GHS - let's say 6pm. You do not need to respond to this message in this group chat - or 32 people will get constant notifications. If you have a message for me please send it directly so everyone doesn't have to deal with notifications.

Send me a message on facebook or text me if you have any input or ideas. 989-370-0924 or email too 906jkal @gmail.com


No comments: